You Can Take Care Of Your Family
Even If You Can’t Be There
You provide for your family every day; from fixing scraped knees to working long hours at your job. Everyday, in some way, you are working harder to give them all they deserve and had hoped for. The journey never stops it only shifts from diapers to college savings plans to mortgage payments and eventually retirement. All treasured moments. They know you’re always there for them, even when your not.
Get to know how term life insurance works:
- Cost: You need to provide coverage that is adequate yet affordable. By using your personal health history we can look into plans that fit your needs. The premium will not change during the period of the policy. Guaranteed.
- Term: Term lengths range anywhere from 10 to 30 years. You choose a length of time and your payments stay the same until the end of your term. Your policy will last, as long as premiums are paid on time and you are still living.
- Coverage: This is the amount of monetary benefits your beneficiary would receive upon death. Although sad to think about, it is really about your families security and you being able to provide for them even if the unfortunate happens.
- Use: There are a wide number of uses such as housing expenses, child care, payments, debt settlement and other planned or unplanned expenses.
- Options: From renewing to purchase a new policy at the end of your term, you can customize your life insurance policy according to your needs. You may also be able to convert to a permanent policy as specified within your term policy pages, without needing a medical checkup.
Term life insurance helps keep that promise, even if you pass away. It’s tough to think about, but just a small monthly payment, called a premium, can help provide a level of financial protection and security to your family.