Work With The Best
Rise Above The Rest
Join our team of passionate, tech-savvy professionals who want to advance their careers. Our premier service insurance agency is looking for our next top Sales Representative and Closer. If you are looking to join a company where you can bury yourself into your cubicle and surf the web all day, this might not be the job for you. But If you are looking to grow your skills, control your financial success and earn more than your average Business Development Specialist or Sales Representative, then look no further, we are the company to help you advance your career and make those dreams come true.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A property & casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- A terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.